gogotomica

gogotomica

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sales For Sept 2010

Today I received my package from Japan on my recent purchase. Most of these will be for sale to followers of my blog and also to my friends who like to get these listed here. Prices for Tomica will be from US$18.00 to US$26.00. Cherica will be higher price since they are extremely rare and more than 30 years old. Interested collectors please send me email on the Tomica & Cherica prices for dealings.
Package include this Tomica department store case for my personal collection.































Most of the cars are mint in box except a few cars with slight damage box (All TAM models are MIB). Please enquire for condition of cars and box. I do ship to anywhere but all shipped items must be registered at your cost. Fellow Singaporean collectors to meet for collection of cars. Any enquiries, please send email to: bonu@starhub.net.sg or my msn will be juliansclim@hotmail.com



ALL CARS OF SEPT SALES ARE SOLD.

8 comments:

  1. I have some Chericas too, those are nice cars! beautiful! Tomorrow I'll be hunting for some vintage diecast again in Nagoya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, agreed. All my friends now crazy over them and kept asking me for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. koko ak juga collector tomica..
    ak boleh nanya'' tentang tomica lebih lanjut gk??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am also collector tomica..
    i wouldlike to get the 8th generation honda civic type R.
    did u have tis car??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Al3X, where are you from? Civic Type R I have 2 units now. Which colour variation you looking at?

    ReplyDelete