gogotomica

gogotomica

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Special Sales Oct 2010

Tomica Sales for month of October. Price starting from SGD$10.00, please email me for if you are interested in any cars. Sales valid till 15th Oct. bonu@starhub.net.sg

Updated: 19th Oct 2010
Thank you for all the support to my blog. Almost all cars gone within 7 days from date of post. Cars left are White Toyota Crown of Revival series, "Bee R" R33 Skyline, Yellow R33 Skyline with number "23" and domestic series #55 White Toyota Crown. I decide to keep the #55 Toyota Crown since I had it as a childhood toy. More Tomica coming to "Go! Go! Tomica" in November. Stay Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. hello, i am jason heng from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. interested in your white toyota crown and the white corolla beside.

    please email me (hengyanhan@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete