gogotomica

gogotomica

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maruka - Japanese Patrol Cars

Maruka, you might be much familiar with the Drive Town series which Maruka made today. If that doesn't ring a bell, think Choro-Q being blown up to about 1/40. I think they look much better than Choro-Q although I do not really fancy these either brands. These Maruka I am sharing today are made in Japan in the 1970s.

They are packaged in blisters and the clear plastic is stapled. See those 40 year old stapler bullets still intact?

These are the 2 models I have seen so far. Anyone knows what other cars they produced? I have seen road car of the Skyline but not sure if they are repainted or custom as the one I saw is quite beat up.

Maruka Toyota Crown MS60 Patrol, Scale: 1/65

Maruka Nissan Kenmeri Skyline C110 Patrol, Scale: 1/62





No comments:

Post a Comment