gogotomica

gogotomica

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Real Toy - Military In Action

I was helping a friend looking for some cars he requested so I made a trip to the store yesterday. I found some "Real Toy" which I had never seen before. Perhaps these might not be new because I never take a second look at "Real Toy" unless they are having promotion (but there's no promotion yesterday). What actually caught my eye is the tank, it is quite well made so I decided to get it. Usually Real Toy has multiples of same models but strange enough that these are one of each.

At an corner of my eye, a truck actually caught my eye. I never seen a "Real Toy" truck that is so nicely made. The "Gift Set" came with soldiers and an air craft carrier. It look like a mini Matchbox Superking to me and it had wheels beneath the hull. It's one and only set or I could have bought another, to rip one set for play. Cool finds today.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! That two and a half tonner, REO truck is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, I also love that Realtoy truck! I haven't seen any on eBay so far, nor anywhere else buy here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, you can succeed in a career outside also, if you get the necessary guidance. Artificial intelligence

    ReplyDelete