gogotomica

gogotomica

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ken-Box Go! Go! Tomica Event

Hi guys, I am proud to say that I will be organizing the first international join venture Toy Car event held in Singapore. I bet you have heard of Ken-Box if you have been following my blog well enough. The above is their 7th event held in Tokyo which I attended last month. Read more for the event that is going to be held in Singapore below.

Their event back in Japan have about 30 stalls consist of minicar shops and private collectors.

It's very hard to move from stall to stall probably due to small event hall and too many people.

The event in Singapore is firm on 26th July Sunday. The location to be advised on my Go! Go! Tomica facebook group so I urge you to join my group to find out more. The event will be starting from 10am till 5pm.

What will you expect to see at the event? It will not be as large scale as the one in Japan. Only one shop will be coming to Singapore because our market is still pretty small. Ken-Box will bring around 500 to 1000 piece of Tomica for this event. You don't have to travel that far to Ken-Box now as I have brought them here for you. I will do more posting of updates in my facebook group for this event. See you there.



5 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you buddy for this great achievement here. I am glad that everything went well on the day. I also need help of someone who can give me ideas to plan corporate events properly with surety of success.

    ReplyDelete