gogotomica

gogotomica

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Torque - Tomica Fan Fare



I have been a reader of "Torque" since the early 90s when they were known as "Torque Class" then. I was still schooling but I enjoyed reading car magazines more than my text books. I am glad that my Tomica are featured in my favourite local car magazine. To make the article a little more "exclusive", I dig part of my collection and let "Torque" choose the ones they like to feature. All models I brought along for the photo shoot are either Japanese made or limited edition not available in Singapore. I find that most beginner collectors in Singapore only focus on new Tomica models or fast machines (example GTR or Type R) so I hope to create this "awareness" that the real gems are the older ones. I wanted to feature my departmental store Tomica case but they were too heavy and to avoid damage during transportation. It was a fun experience for this photo shoot and hope that everyone will enjoy the article.




2 comments:

  1. You're a celebrity! I liked a lot the video you showed like 3 or 4 weeks ago "memento singapore", and now you're on a car magazine. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Julian! Cool article. –Gary from Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete