gogotomica

gogotomica

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Go! Go! Tomica Matsuri 2016

It's been a year since I organized Ken Box Matsuri last year. This time I have another event with Ken from Hong Kong instead. If you are looking forward to another Ken Box Matsuri, stay tune in my blog or my Facebook group. After we loaded our stuff in our car, we set off for China Square Central.

We started from 10am and target to end at 5pm. There are some member already waiting for us to start business. We have lesser cars this time around 300 pcs compared to last event of 800pcs.

In 1 hours time, we sold half the cars.

Josh, my friend, came to support our event as well.



By 1pm, we are left with around 100 Tomica.

At 130pm, we sold almost all Tomica.

These are the left over. Mainly my loose cars and the more expensive domestic black box.

End of the day, Ken left with 12 cars, the loose one was sold after closing to a friend and the silver Skyline was given to me as a gift, taking just 10 cars back home. I declare this is a success mission selling more than 95% of the cars. See you guys again next time.





1 comment:

  1. Hey gogotomica, I've been reading your blog for quite a while now and I really like it. I know this has nothing to do with the article above but I'm curious. What do you think of the recent Hot Wheels' Japan Historics line? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete